Who said you can’t make ‘em the way you want ‘em?
I call this THE
Minted Chocolate Chip Brownies
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 tablespoons water
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup mint chocolate chips
powdered sugar for garnish
1. Combine sugar, butter, and water in a medium microwavable mixing bowl. Microwave at high 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in semisweet chips; stir gently until chips are melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in vanilla; let stand 5 minutes to cool.
2. Place flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl; stir to combine.
3. Beat eggs into chocolate mixture.
(Tip: Beat eggs one at a time.) Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in mint chips or any minted candies if you have some.
4. Spread batter evenly into a 9-inch square baking pan.
Baking Temperature: 180 C
Baking Time: 25 minutes
5. Remove pan and let cool. Place powdered sugar in fine-mesh strainer; sprinkle over brownies if desired.
And there you have your Minty Chocolate brownies.. Ü